Would You Rather . . . ?Would You Rather..Would You Rather . . . ? by XoxoMina
1. Have a permanent smile or A permanent erection?
2. Be machine-gunned to death with Lite-Brite pegs or Be assassinated by Cabbage Patch Dolls?
3. Find you parents having sex or Have your parents find you having sex?
4. Be eaten by ants or Be eaten by lions?
5. Marry an ugly Billionaire or Marry a hot poor person?
6. Experience life like a video game or A movie?
7. Be able to fly or Read people's thoughts?
8. Have an incredibly realistic sex-bot that can transform into the spitting image of any celebrity of your choice or A giant robot with enough firepower to invade a country by itself?
9. Swim through a waiting pool of male ejaculate or Swim through an Olympic sized pool of menstrual blood?
10. Be a hobo that everyone loves or A rich a'hole that every one hates?
11. Be 3ft tall or Be 9ft tall?
12. Have a 8 in erection for the rest of your life or A 2in penis?
13. Have one giant tooth or Millions of tiny teeth?
14. Only eat your one favorite food or Never eat it ag
Upsides and Downsides: Age RegressionThe upsides and downsides to age regression.Upsides and Downsides: Age Regression by L-coco
Imagine you woke up in your current setting, BUT, in the body of yourself as an infant. Here are the upsides and downsides
# 1: Can't talk: You can't speak your opinions, or tell people what you want to do. It would not be desireable.
# 2: No bowl/bladder control: Well, this one speaks for itself, people have to change your diaper which could get very uncomfortable.
# 3: No solid food: You can't eat or drink your favorite foods, depending on your age you might have to drink formula.
# 4: Your thought process: The longer you're an infant, the more you think like one.
Example: 1 day after regression you would be thinking how to get out of this situation.
Example: 3 days after regression you would be thinking about your diaper, exploring, food, being loved, being left alone, etc............
# 5: No power whatsoever: As an infant you arent taken seriously, meaning you're talked to condes